Re: Introduction

Hi all,

In order to let the presentations going on I will introduce myself. I am
Iker Huerga, founder of LINKatu, a newly founded Spanish company which
recently joined W3C. LINKatu is mainly focused in applying Semantic Web
technologies to Health Care and Life Sciences domain, hence our interest
about provenance of information. I have been working on Semantic Web
technologies since 2004 and I hope I can contribute to this working group.

Looking forward to work with you.

Best Regards

--
Iker Huerga Sánchez