Re: Introduction

Dear all,

I am Luc Moreau from the University of Southampton, and I am the other
co-chair of the working group.
I have had a long standing interest in provenance and open
specifications for provenance.

I was PI on the Provenance Aware Service Oriented Architecture project
(PASOA, http://www.pasoa.org/),
and architect of the EU Provenance project (www.gridprovenance.org),
where we produce a first open
specification for provenance. Based on this experience, I initiated the
Provenance Challenge series
(http://twiki.ipaw.info/bin/view/Challenge/), which led to the design of
the community-based Open Provenance
Model (OPM, http://www.openprovenance.org/). I was also involved in the
W3C Incubator on Provenance.

For further details, see my page http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~lavm/

I look forward to working with you all in defining an important standard
for the Web.

Best Regards,
Luc