Re: Provenance ontology: prov:Insertion equivalent to prov:Removal

Hi,

Antoine, thanks for spotting the bug, and thanks Tim & Daniel for following
up on this.

It seems that the bug is also present in the PROV-Dictionary OWL file on
its own: http://www.w3.org/ns/prov-dictionary

Luckily, the Note itself seems fine to me:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/NOTE-prov-dictionary-20130430/#dictionary
I wonder though, if we change both OWL files to include

prov:dictionary rdfs:domain owl:unionOf (prov:Insertion prov:Removal) .

whether we would also need a table/statement similar to Table 5
<http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-o/#owl-rl-violations> in PROV-O added to the
errata of PROV-Dictionary, or if that's overkill and the PROV-O statement
about the OWL 2 RL profile would be sufficient...

Tom