Re: resolving IDs

From: Jim McCusker <mccusj@rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:14:46 -0400
To: Satrajit Ghosh <satra@mit.edu>
Cc: public-prov-comments@w3.org
If a bundle uses a URI for the ID, then if they use the same URI they are
talking about the same thing. If they are using something else, make a
namespace prefix for the bundle (I prefer to do it based on a content
digest of the document the bundle is in) and use that prefix to qualify the
IDs.

Jim

--
Jim McCusker