From: Rigo Wenning [mailto:rigo@w3.org]
Sent: Fri 11/05/2007 17:31
To: Louis-Francois Pau
Cc: public-privacy06ws@w3.org
Subject: Re: Draft IG Charter -- Your Comments, Please

Dear Prof. Pau,

thanks for the excellent suggestion. Part of the issue is that
preferences/management languages are nearly identical to rules
languages unless they are really simple. But we should not cut out the
simple things. Do you have a suggested wording for the inclusion into
the scope?

Best,

Rigo Wenning

On Wednesday 09 May 2007, Louis-Francois Pau wrote:
> Isn't the charter including the needed privacy functionality
> MANAGEMENT and configuration  functions in the selected privacy
> specification languages such as XACML, P3P ,or extensions needed
> extensions thereto in other ISO languages (ie for SLA specification ,
> access control,preference settings ,  etc) ? Regards

De informatie  verzonden in dit e-mail bericht  inclusief de bijlage(n) is

vertrouwelijk  en is  uitsluitend  bestemd  voor de geadresseerde  van dit

bericht. Lees verder: http://www.eur.nl/email-disclaimer

The information i
n this e-mail message  is confidential and may be legally
privileged. Read m
ore: http://www.eur.nl/english/email-disclaimer