Re: Draft IG Charter -- Your Comments, Please

Dear Prof. Pau,

thanks for the excellent suggestion. Part of the issue is that
preferences/management languages are nearly identical to rules
languages unless they are really simple. But we should not cut out the
simple things. Do you have a suggested wording for the inclusion into
the scope?

Best,

Rigo Wenning