Re: Draft IG Charter -- Your Comments, Please

Dear Prof Pau,

abstracting a bit, I wonder whether explicitly include advanced
policy negotiation and evaluation frameworks in the charter
addresses your concern.

Here is a proposed change to do so:

  The Interest Group hosts discussions both of architectural and
  applic ation interest; it will, in particular, consider use cases
  in the privacy, access control, identity management and obligation
  management areas. The group may explore the use of relevant
  technologies toward delivering interoperability frameworks for
  policy languages. Relevant technologies include Semantic Web
  technologies, the work of the W3C Rule Interchange Working Group,
  +++and advanced policy negotiation and evaluation frameworks+++.

  -- http://www.w3.org/Policy/2007/ig-charter
     $Date: 2007/05/21 17:37:32 $

Please let me know what you think about this.

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>