Re: Draft IG Charter -- Your Comments, Please

Dear Thomas,

thank you for the update.  I am definitely interested in this IG and
hope to have some energies to contribute, possibly with the help of
some colleague from REWERSE

On May 8, 2007, at 23:02 , Thomas Roessler wrote:

> From the draft charter's scope section:

>   The group ... will work towards
>   identifying obstacles to a joint deployment of such languages, and
>   suggest requirements and technological enablers that may help
>   overcome such obstacles.

btw, this is of special interest to me, it intersects a proposal for
a European FP7 project

Best regards

Piero