Re: PING draft agenda - Thursday 01 Dec 2016 - UTC 16

Hi

I sent a security and privacy considerations email (questionnaire response) and proposed text for the VTT spec. recently; if it could be mentioned on the call in case anyone has comments, I would be grateful.

> On Nov 30, 2016, at 18:29 , Tara Whalen <tjwhalen@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear colleagues,
>
> Our next teleconference is on Thursday 01 December 2016 at UTC 16.
>
> Draft agenda
>
> 1. Requests for reviews:
> * Screen Orientation API
> * IndexedDB API specification
> * Web Performance
> 2. User Controls in Web Browsers
> 3. Mitigating Browser Fingerprinting in Web Specifications
> 4. Privacy Questionnaire

This needs to be updated to say that yes, a Privacy and Security Considerations section should be there, and that the questions are there to help you write it.

The questions currently don’t help much with format specs (as opposed to protocols)…

> 5. AOB
>
> Call details
>
> Privacy Interest Group Meetings
>
> 9am PT, 12pm ET, 5pm CET
>
> WebEx meeting - http://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=meda7c1b71d647aefa4377
> d4610c67648
> +1 617-324-0000
> meeting number: 648 986 475
>
> Please also join us in IRC in the #privacy room.
>
>         • Server: irc.w3.org
>         • Username: <your name>
>         • Port: 6667 or 6665
>         • Channel: #privacy