Fwd: PING call - 26 May 2016 UTC 16

Hello everyone,

A reminder that our monthly PING call will be taking place again this Thursday at UTC 16.

You can check your local time using here:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20160526T18&p1=87&p2=224&p3=263&p4=136&p5=248

If your timezone is not displayed, you can “make changes to the current search” to find your local time or do a fresh search.

Keiji will send around the call details.

For the draft agenda, we have:

1. Welcome and introductions
2. Privacy reviews of HTML5.1 and Data on the Web Best Practices [2], [3], [4]
3. Follow-up from the last call
4. Privacy questionnaire
5. AOB

If you would like to add anything to the agenda, please let us know.

Christine (co-chair)

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/html51/
[2] https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-dwbp-20160519/#intro

[3] https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-dwbp-20160519/#enrichment