Re: HTML5.1 review

Hello Léonie,

Thanks for reaching out!

As a first, step, could you or someone from the HTML5 team please use the
PING Privacy Questionnaire[1] to do an initial self review of your
standard? (We would also love to get feedback on how the privacy
questionnaire can be improved :) )

I'd be happy to work with you and your team to identify any remaining
issues that may be present in addition to those uncovered by the self
review.

There is a PING call on 5/26 - perhaps you could report back to us with the
results of your self review at that time, and we could help your team work
through any remaining issues that you are unclear how to move forward on?

[1] http://gregnorc.github.io/ping-privacy-questions/

Greg Norcie (norcie@cdt.org)
Staff Technologist
Center for Democracy & Technology