Re: Privacy review request: Web Annotation model and protocol

Thank you very much Greg.

Ivan, PING will have its next teleconference on 28 April 2016 at UTC 16.

We would be happy to invite you and your colleagues in the Web Annotation WG to join us. This would give you an opportunity to introduce the specifications and discuss any privacy considerations that emerge as a result of Greg’s and others’ review.

Would this be useful?

Kind regards,
Christine (PING co-chair)