Re: thoughts for TPAC meetings...

Thanks Joe.

These are very useful thoughts and timely given the meeting today.

I agree. I do think there is value in having a more detailed PING privacy questionnaire that complements the TAG questionnaire. But, I also hope it will be useful for specification authors as well as PING privacy reviewers.

Yes, Giri’s analysis of the Geofencing API using the TAG questionnaire is a good test of the draft questionnaire.

Perhaps the Geofencing API is a good test case for both questionnaires.

Christine