Re: new security/privacy review questions

I should say that we have no interest in holding the pen here... I
asked Greg to send a PDF just because I didn't want people to have to
necessarily have a Google account to view the Doc. However, it sounds
like that's inaccurate (anonymous users can edit Google docs).

We'd be happy to throw this up in a Doc... we'd need to be careful
about defacement since we can't control access to PING members, but
happy to do it.

best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall