Re: Privacy is personal

I've talked in the past about how human's have eons of experience with
the physical world... light comes from the sun, reflects/refracts off
of/through things and enters our eyes (could do the same for other
senses). We have developed norms like clothing, walls on bathroom
stalls, etc. so that we can all comfortably engage in social and
economic activity comfortably. We don't have the same intuition for
online environments and it can be very hard to reason about that stuff
unless you have considerable expertise, and even then it's easy to get
wrong as there are no "physical laws" but code, network, hardware
substrates that can change easily.

Thanks for sharing this, Doc!

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall