Re: new security/privacy review questions

Hi all,

So I spoke with Joe - he will definitely be in Prague, however we both
agree it'd be ideal to keep as much of the discussion on list as possible,
so those who won't be present can give feedback. (The IETF meeting can
focus on discussing any remaining sticking points / high level issues that
need debate).

I went through the questions and edited them to try to be more respectful
of international norms, using language like "personally derived
information" rather than "personally identifiable" information

I also fleshed out the sections where an explanation and/or example was
lacking.

(The goal is that each section have an explanation of the question as well
as a real world example - some questions seem pretty self explanatory but
I'd rather be a little redundan rather than start to make subjectives
judgement on what questions are "self explanatory")

--
/***********************************/

*Greg Norcie (norcie@cdt.org <norcie@cdt.org>)*

*Staff Technologist*