Re: new security/privacy review questions

If i try to summarize Privacy as a state free from observation and Security
as a state free from danger, what will ensure that an individual be free
from any observation be it PII or PDI or something else, i have no
particular preference.

Ambarish

--
अंबरीष श्रिकृष्ण नातू