Re: Detecting browser fingerprinting

Bjoern,

If you haven't already seen it, you might like this "Lockwatch" tool for getting alerts is someone seems to be tampering with your smartphone...

http://korben.info/lockwatch.html

Robin Wilton
Technical Outreach Director - Identity and Privacy
Internet Society

email: wilton@isoc.org
Phone: +44 705 005 2931
Twitter: @futureidentity