Re: oo.apple.com

Ah yes, the idea of a notice standard I am proposing is similar.

Although, from what I understand,  P3P was designed to enable web site
operators to express their data collection, use, sharing, and
retention practices in a machine-readable format.

What I am referring to is the idea of a standard focused on a common
location and format to increase accessibility of information for
notices that are legally required to be as open as possible.  (from
privacy policies, TOSA, AUP, to include even offline notices like
public infrastructure signs, video surveillance signs, street signs,
etc)