Re: Location services and age limit Re: Location in the news

Hi Fredrick,

Thanks for this update, this is an issue that is being looked at in
the UMA Work Group at Kantara, maybe this would be a good use case for
UMA protocal at Kantara Initiative which is led by Eve Maler.

I think UMA may have a lot to offer as a practical approach to
addressing some of these poignant issues discussed here.

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Home

Regards,

On 4 Aug 2010, at 20:12, <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com