Re: Chair? [via Print and Page Layout Community Group]

On Sat, March 31, 2012 2:58 am, Arved Sandstrom wrote:
> So, err, what do we do now, exactly? :-)
>
> I'd like to see a few more people vote. But failing that I'd say that 2
> votes for Tony trumps 2 votes for rotation. Just my opinion.

Thank you.  We really are too polite in this CG: the CGs where the rock
stars decide amongst themselves which of them will be the chair have a
much easier time of it.

The biggest take-away from the poll may be that people either don't care
or didn't notice it in time.

I've reopened the poll since I've had one indication that a member didn't
notice the existence of the poll until after it closed.  There may be
others who have an opinion that wasn't able to be counted.  The reopened
poll runs until Friday, 6 April.

To answer the question you asked, in the end, someone selects one or more
boxes on the 'Participants' page and clicks on the button to name the
selected as chair(s).

Regards,

Tony.