Re: Chair? [via Print and Page Layout Community Group]

On Tue, April 3, 2012 8:24 pm, Tony Graham wrote:
> The biggest take-away from the poll may be that people either don't care
> or didn't notice it in time.
>
> I've reopened the poll since I've had one indication that a member didn't
> notice the existence of the poll until after it closed.  There may be
> others who have an opinion that wasn't able to be counted.  The reopened
> poll runs until Friday, 6 April.

With the polling period extended, more than half the members voted [1].
I've now declared myself chair based on the result, but since the second
most popular choice was to rotate the chair, we can look in October or so
to see if we want to vote for a new chair.

Regards,

Tony.

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/ppl/2012/03/29/chair/