Re: status of GRDDL for POWDER - no joy testing in Redland/Raptor

I think my previous e-mail will answer this for you but just to clarify:

1. The schema accessible at the POWDER namespace is rather old and out
of date. A final version is on the verge of being completed and will
include the GRDDL transform links. Knowing the chaps working on this,
I'm hopeful of it being ready by/on Monday although as our charter has
expired it's going to take longer to get it installed at the correct
location.

2. The XSLTs are all done bar a couple of minor bugs for people who like
throwing unrealistically over-complex examples at it and wondering why
it makes some little errors!

HTH and thanks for your comments as ever.

Phil.

--
Phil Archer
w. http://philarcher.org/