Re: Status 'describedby' relationship type (was [Re: @rel type 'describedby'])

Phil,

Please send the most recent copy of the template to iana@iana.org where you will receive an automated ticket request number.
IANA will then request the IESG to review the template and approve the request.  As soon as a decision is made we will communicate it to you.

Template from RFC4287.
  o  Attribute Value: (A value for the "rel" attribute that conforms to
      the syntax rule given in Section 4.2.7.2)
   o  Description:
   o  Expected display characteristics:
   o  Security considerations:

I will be in charge of processing this request so feel free to ask me any questions.

Thank you and apologies for any delay in replying to your earlier message.

Michelle Cotton
IANA