Re: FW: @rel type 'describedby'

Dear Miss Cotton,

Following our e-mail exchange and some feedback from Julian Reschke
(cc'd here) I have been working on some edits to the POWDER
specification that will, I hope, clarify exactly what it is we're asking
for wrt. 'describedby'.

I can't formally publish a new draft of the doc (we expect the next
version to be the Proposed Recommendation) but I would like to share the
expected edits with you - see [1]. The changes from the current
published draft emphasise the ATOM Link registry as the key reference
point and show the describedby relationship used in a sample ATOM
document (example 4-2). Specific reference is made to the ATOM RFC and
the registry. All changes in section 4.1 are highlighted, the last being
at the beginning of section 4.1.4.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Phil.

[1] http://philarcher.org/powder/20081124.html#assoc

--

Please note my new e-mail address. My ICRA/FOSI e-mail addresses will not function after the end of November.

Phil Archer
w. http://philarcher.org/