Datatype support confirmed (was Re: Naïve question: Datatypes for RDF Properties?)

Tony, everyone,

Following this comment I have done a bit more work on the processor I'm
building and have now got it to support attributes on descriptors
properly. Actually, there's nothing special about this - as we're
working in RDF/XML all I've done is to make sure that attributes on
child elements of <descriptorset> are carried through the system.

The example POWDER doc at [1] includes this descriptor

<ex:foo rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#int">57</ex:foo>

Use that in the processor [2] and you get the right result out [3]
including this triple:

<http://example.com/> ex:foo "57"^^http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#int

Phil.

[1] http://keg.icra.org/powder_examples/example_2_1_datatype.xml