Re: Semantics question (was Re: XSLT question)

The projectionist shining his beam on my ignorance is right to have the
power setting at maximum...

I followed the hyperlink to the OWL spec and, erm, sorry, I'm still a
little unclear. Is this an 'individual'?

<rdf:Description rdf:about="#bbfc12">
   <ex:property>value</ex:property>
</rdf:Description>

If not, can you give me an example of something that is please?