Re: Categorization + Whether a POI must have location

I think we should just state the location is the information necessary
to place the POI in the world....whatever that information is.

I don't think it should be empty, but it should be possible to state
position in a number of ways.

Location (at least one of;
lat/long/alt
OR
a referance to another POI+x/y/z displacement from it
OR
a RFID string to identify a signal
OR
a image to match again + possible x/y/z displacement from it
OR
)

The requirement of the location value shouldn't stop there being many
possibilies within it.
I dont think we need to define all the possibilties now either.

~~~~~~
Reviews of anything, by anyone;
www.rateoholic.co.uk
Please try out my new site and give feedback :)