Re: POI data model

From: Raj Singh <rsingh@opengeospatial.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:06:30 -0400
To: "public-poiwg@w3.org W3C" <public-poiwg@w3.org>
Examples!
An example of a 2D building outline in CityGML is at [1]. Also see [2] for a GeoRSS GML description of a polygon. Notice that they use the same GML description of the geography. CityGML has a lot more "metadata" around that polygon.

[1] http://www.ogcnetwork.net/gml-citygml
[2] http://www.georss.org/gml#Polygon
---
Raj