Re: POI data model

From: Thomas Wrobel <darkflame@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 19:32:55 +0200
To: Jens de Smit <jens.desmit@surfnet.nl>
Cc: "public-poiwg@w3.org" <public-poiwg@w3.org>
Just putting it "out there"; but if you could specify one anchor
relative to another surely this would kill
a few birds with one stone?
(so you have a base pivot/location for the building, and then other
things relative to that).

You could then even (at some point) specify co-ordinates relative to a
marker/image or other reference.