Re: Use Cases

From: Jens de Smit <jens.desmit@surfnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:24:04 +0200
To: "Seiler, Karl" <karl.seiler@navteq.com>
CC: "Public POI @ W3C" <public-poiwg@w3.org>
On 28/10/2010 15:42, Seiler, Karl wrote:
> In case you have not seen, this is a small start of non-AR use cases.

Thanks. For the sake of completeness I tried to upload it to the wiki so
I could add it to the http://www.w3.org/2010/POI/wiki/Use_Cases page but
MediaWiki is complaining:

The file is corrupt or has an incorrect extension. Please check the file
and upload again.

The extension xlsx is in the "allowed extensions" list and the file
opens fine on my machine so I'd say the wiki is lying. Matt, any ideas?

Regards,

Jens