RE: AR landscape - proposed document

Hi, Christine

Thank you for your comment.

My proposal was just a draft for AR Landscape that it can be one of the planned deliverables of POI WG.

It was also a result of domestic standardization efforts in Korea.

This is why participate the Korean community member. They are volunteers to help develop the AR Landscape.

As you read on F2F minutes, we have discussed about my proposal.

Alex Hill and Ronald van der Lingen gave me some comments and volunteered to help this document [1].

I think we need as many volunteers to help develop the W3C’s AR Landscape document.

Any volunteers and Any help is welcome !!

Best Regards,

--- Jonathan Jeon

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/12/15-poiwg-minutes.html#item03