Re: [pointerevents] PointerEvents should have fractional coordinates

From: Mustaq Ahmed via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 14:16:28 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Looks like we can partially test fractional coordinates even without #120 , through trivial changes in the web-platform-test [pointerevent_constructor.html](https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/blob/master/pointerevents/pointerevent_constructor.html).

@RByers: Do you think it's a reasonable thing to do even without a change in spec wording?   I am assuming that PointerEvents can be inferred to be based on the MouseEvent overrides in CSS OM View spec.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mustaqahmed
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/107#issuecomment-336465375 using your GitHub account