Re: [pointerevents] When to continue firing pointer events after a drag operation?

From: Stone via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 09:23:01 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
I'm going to implement the behavior of firing pointercancel immediately before drag operation starts for Firefox. But I'm blocked by this question about when to continue firing pointer events and what are the expected boundary events. Wondering whether Edge or Chrome's behavior is expected?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mingchou
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/222#issuecomment-337851080 using your GitHub account