Re: [pointerevents] PointerEvents should have fractional coordinates

From: Rick Byers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 00:41:46 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Note that testing that fractional co-ordinates get passed through the constructor isn't quite the same thing as testing real browser-generated events.  So ideally we'd also use our automation hooks to test that too.  But rather than create but-yet more -manual tests, I think it's fine to just block that on #120 (which is hopefully happening soonish - at least for Chrome).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by RByers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/107#issuecomment-343009968 using your GitHub account