RE: [pointerevents] pointerType: 'dial'

I am checking with the dial team to see what their intentions are - I need to understand more about what the dial can do versus what the dial should do.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick H.Lauke via GitHub [mailto:sysbot+gh@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 2:09 AM
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Subject: Re: [pointerevents] pointerType: 'dial'

> the dial is inherently not supposed to be used as a standalone
single-pointer.

I can't locate the video just now, but I have seen the demo of using
the dial when editing music notation where the dial itself is used as
an actual pointer to click/select part of the music sheet to highlight
 it for editing. So I don't think that statement is necessarily true.

@teddink @jacobrossi or any other MS folks... any thoughts on this?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by patrickhlauke
Please view or discuss this issue at

 using your GitHub account