Re: [pointerevents] pointerType: 'dial'

From: Patrick H. Lauke via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 10:08:54 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
> the dial is inherently not supposed to be used as a standalone
single-pointer.

I can't locate the video just now, but I have seen the demo of using
the dial when editing music notation where the dial itself is used as
an actual pointer to click/select part of the music sheet to highlight
 it for editing. So I don't think that statement is necessarily true.

@teddink @jacobrossi or any other MS folks... any thoughts on this?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by patrickhlauke
Please view or discuss this issue at