Re: Compatibility mouse events, take 2?

From: Arthur Stolyar <nekr.fabula@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 18:10:41 +0300
To: "Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Cc: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
I believe order should be always the same, otherwise it will introduce much
more fragmentation. I mean, all vendors should decide new order which works
fine with TouchEvents and then deprecate order in current recommendation
(aka IE<12). Since Pointer Events are not so much popular it should not
break too much on the Web, however, I may break WinRT html app. So we
absolutely need here feedback from IE team.

@nekrtemplar <https://twitter.com/nekrtemplar>