Re: Agenda items for call on Tuesday?

[ + public-pointer-events ]

Hi Rick, All

I don't have anything specific for the TECG but I was thinking about
having a PEWG call on March 17 to talk about status and next steps for PEWG.

However, given substantial membership overlap between these two groups
and their voice conference slots overlapping, I'm not sure how to
proceed. One option is to split the hour at xx:30, but if TECG needs
more time, perhaps I should just go ahead and create a separate meeting
for PEWG. What do folks prefer: split the hour or separate meetings at
different time and/or day?

-Thanks, AB