Re: Automating W3C Test Execution with WebDriver for Pointer Events

Thanks for kicking this off Doug,

To me the main issue to discuss is whether / how the WebDriver API should
be extended to support rich input support (it's really too limited at the
moment to be that useful for scenarios like pointer events).

I've started a blink-specific thread to discuss using WebDriver in our
tests here
<https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!topic/blink-dev/0lXHWPF4lD4>
.

Rick