Automating W3C Test Execution with WebDriver for Pointer Events

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 12:26:15 -0400
To: public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org, Pointer Events WG <public-pointer-events@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, Mike Smith <mike@w3.org>, Scott González <scott.gonzalez@gmail.com>, Art Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Hi, folks–

During today's Pointer Events telcon, Scott González described how the
jQuery folks are automating test execution, pulling in W3C tests, and
executing them in browsers using WebDriver using a script [1].

This prompted a lot of interest from the browser vendor engineers
present, and I suggested this could interesting to other WGs.

So, would anyone be interested in having a telcon about this this?
Scott, would you like to go into more detail, so we can frame a
conversation?

[1]
https://github.com/jquery/PEP/blob/master/tests/functional/pointerevent_button_attribute_mouse-manual.js

Regards–