Re: Draft LCWD available

On 11/11/14 6:04 PM, Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
> On 11/11/2014 17:50, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>> On 11/11/14 11:33 AM, Pointer Events Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
>>> ACTION-145: Create draft lcwd and ping the list for review
>>>
>>> http://www.w3.org/2012/pointerevents/track/actions/145
>>
>> The draft LCWD is now available and set for publication on November 13:
>>
>> <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/pointerevents/raw-file/default/publish/tr.html>
>>
>> If you have any comments, please send them as soon as possible.
>
> Just a small query about A. and B. at the end of the document:
>
> - should A include the list of people in this WG (I know, a fairly
> transparent question ;) )

That's a good point. I took the liberty of adding the names of the
group's "active" participants. All - if I missed someone, please do let
me know.

> - have there been any noteworthy changes that need to be added to B

This is a good point too. Jacob, Matt - please do review this Appendix
As Soon As You Can and update tr.html accordingly.

> Or is this something that gets done at a later stage in the process
> (admitting that I'm not familiar with the way of the W3C).

The time now is `perfect` :-).

-Thanks, ArtB