RE: PR1319 (and some editorial changes to tests)

FYI, these have been reviewed and merged. Thanks everyone!

From: Jacob Rossi [mailto:Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:35 PM
To: cathy.chan@nokia.com; mbrubeck@mozilla.com
Cc: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Subject: PR1319 (and some editorial changes to tests)

Hi folks,

First, I wanted to make some folks aware that I merged a few editorial commits to the test suite today (without requesting WG review).  These were all just typos and other minor text clarifications (nothing functional, example: s/callbak/callback):

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/commit/e75f01a689a3481f5c773315c2c2527712cf8c2c
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/commit/6e71e955cb4efb326ef7b8b520d60cee7823f4b6
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/commit/6dfa552bb03710947508bc77235a5da71124fd05

Second, I've submitted a PR that corrects a bug where the informative notice of what pointer types were used by the tester was impacting the test results in some browsers (e.g. Chrome was incorrectly failing some touch-action tests because this informative notice required the pointerType property).  Since this changes the flow of the JavaScript in these tests, I'd like a review from the WG. Matt and/or Cathy, could you take a look at this and provide feedback or LGTM?

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/1319

After PR1319 is reviewed and merged, I believe we're ready to submit test reports!

Thanks,

Jacob