Confusing thing about lostpointercapture event

From: Maksim Lebedev <alessarik@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 11:49:10 +0400
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Hi folks.

Latest draft of specification of pointer events have point 10.3.1 Implicit
Release of Pointer Capture:
If the pointer capture target override is removed from the document tree,
clear the pending pointer capture target override and pointer capture
target override nodes and fire a Pointer Event named lostpointercapture at
the document.

But according with point 5.2.2 List of Pointer Events
lostpointercapture event can be fired only at element.

This dissonance has confusing actions for me. Maybe we should change
something?

Thanks, Maksim Lebedev.