Re: "List of Pointer Events" table default actions

From: Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 23:45:33 +0000
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>, "Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Patrick,

I think this got addressed with the update I made in response to Anne's feedback. Most instances of "dispatch"are now "fire" except when referring the specific act of "event dispatch," which is a technical term defined in DOM4. A reference to that definition is also now in the Pointer Events spec. Let me know if this doesn't address the concern.

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/pointerevents/rev/1667331a62ff

Thanks!

-Jacob