Re: "List of Pointer Events" table default actions

Just to follow-up for the sake of the list: I think we all agree this text
could be clearer.  Patrick volunteered (
https://twitter.com/jacobrossi/status/408261566614614016) to propose some
alternate text, ideally including some simple examples.

And for the record we're all using 'dispatch' in the same sense - "send"
(the kill/stop usage is less common, and not used at all in the context of
events AFAIK).

Rick