Re: Distinguishing input from multiple users

Sangwhan, can you elaborate a bit on the scenario you see this being useful
in?  Adding a deviceId to the event (or some other mechanism to correlate
pointers to devices and get information about those devices) seems like it
could be handy, but I'm wondering if this is something we'd really want to
try to get into v1.

No existing input API has this, right?  Are there examples of real-world
sites that are hurting as a result?

Thanks,
   Rick