Re: Added assertion for pointerenter event

On 4/18/2013 9:54 AM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>> Let me know where you'd like this to go.
>
> Well, that's a bit of an open question at the moment because
> currently, we have a few test submissions in Mercurial/Hg ([PE-Hg])
> and some PRs in GitHub.
>
> We have an open Call for Consensus that proposes we move our testing
> to GitHub (and no longer use Mercurial) and that CfC ends April 22.
>
> If you don't want to block on that CfC, then re your "where" question
> above, it seems like GH would be best.

Yes, let's keep the Test The Web Forward submissions in Dave's GitHub
repo for now, and add them to the official repo after the CfC ends
(whether it ends up in GitHub or Mercurial).

I'm fine with any organization that works for Dave.  Since it sounds
like he is doing some post-processing of the submissions, and they'll
have some common dependencies, perhaps they should all go in the
"submissions/jQuery" directory, or a new "submissions/TtWF" directory.