CfC: move tests to GitHub; deadline April 22

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 12:30:22 -0400
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
During our April 16 call, the topic of moving our tests to GitHub was
raised and I said I would followup on the list.

Although there are some advantages to keeping our tests in Mercurial/Hg,
overall, I think the advantages of moving to GH are greater. (And please
note that given the PRs from last weekend's TTWF event, I believe there
are actually more public PointerEvents tests in GH than Mercurial/Hg ;-)).

To determine people's position on this question, this is Call for
Consensus (CfC) to move our tests to GH, i.e. to use
<https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/PointerEvents>
for all of the group's tests.

If you have any comments or concerns about this CfC, please reply to
this e-mail by April 22 at the latest. Positive response is preferred
and encouraged, and silence will be considered as agreement with the
proposal.

FYI, Rebecca Hauck created a really nice tutorial for submitting tests
on GH <http://testthewebforward.org/github_test_submission.html>. My
expectation is that this document (or something like it, perhaps
streamlined for our group) will serve as a submission guide for
ourselves as well as others that want to contribute tests for our spec.

-Thanks, AB