Re: Added assertion for pointerenter event

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:00:52 -0400
To: "ext LEONG, JENNIFER" <jl3101@att.com>
CC: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>, Dave Methvin <dave.methvin@gmail.com>, Brad Hill <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Hi Jennifer - thanks for adding this! Did you participate in the Seattle
TTWF event?

All - besides Jennifer, over the weekend (presumably coincidental with
TTWF), a few others (Dave Methvin, Brad Hill, Jason Walsh, Shruti Malugu
and Satyajit Malugu ) also updated the Test Assertion wiki and/or
created some tests e.g. <https://github.com/shrutic/pointerevents-test>,
<https://github.com/dmethvin/pointerevents-test> and
<https://github.com/prolificcoder/pointerevents-test>. So a big thanks
to those folks too! (Sorry but I don't have an e-mail address for Jason,
Shruti or Satyajit.)

(Given several WGs have moved their tests to GitHub
<https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests> e.g. to facilitate test
contributions for non-WG members, we should do the same. I'll start a
separate thread on that topic.)

-ArtB